Our product range includes copper-nickel pipes and fittings, welding fillers made from aluminum and/or magnesium, aluminum plates in various forms and configurations, and transition joints for the welding of aluminum to steel/copper, in addition to corrosion protection products and many more products associated with this specialist industry. Our clientele consists of manufacturers who produce in these fields, as well as dealers and subcontractors operating in their supply chains.
Drahtwerk Elisental W. Erdmann GmbH & Co. is one of the leading manufacturers of welding fillers made from aluminum and/or magnesium for a variety of applications.
Working together with one of the largest stock holders in Europe, Melchers can offer practically every shape and quantity of copper nickel pipes and fittings for customers all over Asia.
We supply our customers with aluminum plates in various configurations straight from leading internationally renowned mills.
- Standard aluminum plates and sheets
- Marine plates with international certifications (GL, BV, DNV, ABS)
- Cast plates with milled and brushed surfaces
- Tread plates
- Aluminum coils and sheets for architectural purposes and special applications
MARX GMBH & CO.KG has been providing optimal solutions for all extrusion technology requirements:
- Multi-zone heating systems for containers
- High-power cartridges (1-3 zones)
- Quick-connect systems
- Multipoint thermocouples
- Air cooling regulation units
- Preassembled ring connector sets
Since 1972, WEFA has been an innovative partner for the production of extrusion dies used in the automotive and construction industries as well as in electrical engineering:
Versions of Coated Extrusion Dies (CED®):
- Cartridge dies (interchangeable CVD coated cartridge dies are fitted into die-holder and backer)
- Solid dies (coated die plate with backer and feeder plate if required) and porthole dies (plate and mandrel is entirely coated)
- Sandwich dies (one or more coated plate and mandrel inserts fitted into a long-life die holder)